Monday, June 17, 2013

2nd

i decided to make this blog to talk about me, so later i can look back and see exactly how i felt on a certain day.

July 18, 2013
2:24 am

Technically, i am referring to yesterday or about 3 hours ago.

i spent the day with my boyfriend. We went swimming however he forgot a bathing suit and had to wear an old pair of soccer shorts of mine. A
fter we both took showers and sat in my room for hours just watching breaking bad on netflix.
a photo from today:

I then mad a kit kat m&m cake


So i guess nows a good time to write down a little about my boyfriend.
His birthday is June 9, and weve been friends for 4 years and have been dating for over 4 months. Hes my best friend, and basically my only true friend. Hes the sweetest guy although hes immature as hell. Hes twenty months older then me, and one grade above me. His parents are nice and my parents adore him. Both of his parents have my number on speed dial just in case.  The photo below is from his birthday dinner a week ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment