Monday, June 17, 2013

its a first

So i guess itd be a good idea to start this blog the way anyone else would...

hi my name is Jen

My birthday is February 15 (so im an aquarius)
My favorite color is black, because black is the darkest shade of every single color
I live in Florida; south florida not the hillbilly part.

I suppose i made this blog to improve my writing, express myself, i'm not really sure but it sounded like a good idea in my head

im a typical teenager
im sarcastic
hating life
always bored
in love with food

i dont really read any other blogs so i dont even know what i should be writing or what others would write so ill just day this play by day posting pictures from my life.

Also, i know i have terrible grammar, spelling and punctuation.

so now you can enjoy this picture of me

No comments:

Post a Comment