Saturday, June 22, 2013

my friends

my friends...

will text me everyday and tell me they miss me and want to hang out but wont invite me to there party

will abandone me after seven years of being my best friend

will never have time for me but will always have time for there other friends or make time for a party

will go days without texting me

will keep everything a secret from me

will only text me when they need something

will make excuses not to hang out with me

will be rude to me in front of their other friends

will leave me when i need them most

will replace me

will tell others my secrets

will betray me

will never genuinely care for me or anything i have to say

will disappear

will leave me with unanswered questions

basically, i dont have true friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment