Friday, June 28, 2013

not so happy family

this is my family



it all started at around 9:00am

my mom walked into my room and told me i was going to do community service

11:00am and im still in bed so i get up and she is no where to be found
so i go back to bed

When i finally wake up at 2pm im so frustrated i wasted my day

i have to do community service and i have to get stuff for my trip at target

i express how upset i am at myself

i over think and before i know it im in tears because im so frustrated

then my mom came into my room to ask me questions

somehow in all my anger i said i hate myself

although its true, i hate myself because i know im just not good enough nothing to do with my family

before  i know it my mom is yelling at me for having an attitude 

then i tell her i sometimes say sorry to just shut her up but im being completely sincere this time and im willing to work on my tone

then my whole family got into a fight and somehow my mom convinced herself i said i hate her

then my dad left at about 4:30pm

he called me about an hour later to tell me he just needed some air 

at 8:45 i hear the clanking of high heels on the wood floor

my mom walked into my room to tell me she was leaving

at 9:10 my dad finally comes home

within twenty minutes he leaves to go find my mom

11:00 hes home and says my mom wasnt listening so he left her

she just came home at 1:30

by 2am my father has told me that my mom will be leaving until tuesday and staying in our condo in colorado

i leave for 32 days on Wednesday on my teen tour and i wont see her until i come home


No comments:

Post a Comment